- The Stable Cottage is situated on the edge of the village and has views of the mountains and the Mediterranean.
- The Cottage is bright and cheerful, white walls, furnishings in azure blue with touches of yellow.
- Upstairs you will fine the main living space with double sofa bed and seating as well as dining and kitchen areas.
- The large bedroom is located downstairs and includes a comfortable double bed, plenty of books, sofa, and cupboards.
- The terraces can be accessed via a private doorway in the bedroom downstairs.
- There is a full sized bath with shower, basin and toilet.
- The set up is Self Catering.
- Pets are welcome as long as they are well behaved, do not sleep on the furniture and not left unattended.
- A single child’s bed can be provided if needed.
- Internet and WiFi access available.
- Free street parking for guests down the path below the accommodation.
The recently decorated living area is upstairs and has wonderful views over the mountains and the sea. The kitchen is adjacent to the living and dining area with comfortable sofa bed and 2 tub chairs. We’ve kept it simple and clean.
Off the main living area is a bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and wash basin.
Downstairs you will find a large double bedroom, which looks out over the private terraces. It has a comfortable sofa, chest of drawers, cupboards and bookcase filled with plenty of books, maps and brochures.
The cottage is quiet and cool in Summer, However in winter we offer electric radiators throughout so you can be snug and cosy after walking in the hills, or skiing in the mountains.
Leading off the main bedroom is a private patio and two terraces 65 metres (growing fruit trees and herbs) with space to stretch out and relax while you enjoy the magnificent all round views of the mountains and the Mediterranean.